Posted on March 16 2020
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve on a daily basis, we want to assure you that the health of our employees, clients, and families are top priority in our offices. We are closely monitoring the direction from the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), which is the Government of Canada’s lead for COVID-19 and are continuing to do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Please know that we abide by infection control protocols in our offices every day and have practiced this since the day Flutter with Flair opened. Our daily medical-grade surface disinfectants are bactericidal, fungicidal, tuberculocidal, and virucidal.
Can I still place lash order?
Yes, you can still place an order as usual. There are no impacts to our order processing and shipping method.
Are mail and packages safely handled?
We primarily work with Canada Post and UPS to deliver your orders. Both companies are continuing to follow the guidance of the Public Health Agency of Canada and World Health Organization. If you have general concerns about the safety of the mail, we would like to assure you that the World Health Organization continues to state that mail and packages are safe to handle.
For any specific concerns or questions related to shipment handling, we encourage you to visit the following websites:
Should I be stocking up on lash supplies?
In the event that the inventory is sold out, we’re doing our best to work with our suppliers to prevent any production delays. However, the lash industry as a whole is experiencing a global inventory shortage therefore we encourage you to stock up on your lash supplies now.
How should extra lash adhesives be stored?
While most of the supplies have no expiry date, we would advise on the following tips for stocking up on our Swift and Crystal Clear Adhesives:
- Remove all UNUSED adhesives and silica gel from their original packaging and place in a vacuum sealed container.
- Our Glue Storage Container is perfect to store upto 3 glues and has sealed silicone to keep the environment dry
- Optional: In order to maintain a dry environment, you can use dry rice to place the glues in the container
- Place the container with the glues in the freezer. This will extend the shelf life of the glues upto 12 months
- When you’re ready to use the glue, remove the entire container and let the glue defrost inside. The condensation from the bottle will be absorbed by the silica gel or rice inside the container.
- If you’re storing more than one bottle in the container, please remove one bottle and place it in another container with the similar environment (e.g., with silica gel and/ or rice) so it can absorb the condensation from the bottle. Make sure to place the rest of the unused glues back in the freezer.
What should I do to protect myself and others around me?
The following guidelines should be followed by everyone:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain social distancing. Avoid all social gatherings as much as possible.
- Ask clients to reschedule if anyone (including themselves) in their household has travelled in the last 2 weeks.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance.
- Follow advice given by your healthcare provider, your national and local public health authority or your employer on how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19.
- Promote regular and thorough hand-washing by employees, contractors and customers.
- Put sanitizing hand rub dispensers in prominent places around the workplace. Make sure these dispensers are regularly refilled
- Make sure your workplaces are clean and hygienic. Surfaces (e.g. desks and tables) and objects (e.g. telephones, keyboards) need to be wiped with disinfectant regularly.
Recommended disinfecting solutions are:
Please do your due diligence and follow the appropriate guidelines set by our government.
Visit these websites regularly to get the latest and most accurate information:
Do not just believe and follow what you hear on social media!