Gel remover that can be used to remove eyelash extensions, by dissolving the glue from the natural lashes. Do not use in excess amounts as it can seep into the eyes and cause a burning sensation.
Only use the remover when absolutely required, for example, when making a correction for incorrectly placed extension and when a client has poorly applied eyelash extensions from another location.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Pink colour
- Can be kept at room temperature.
- DO NOT put in fridge.
- Optional: Use a lint free eye pad to place underneath the eyelash extensions. You do not need to tape down the bottom lashes. The eye pad will prevent the gel from touching the sensitive skin under eyes.
- Have your client SIT UP so that the removing chemicals don't run back on to the eyelids
- Apply gel remover with a micro brush directly on the lashes to be removed.
- Allow the remover to sit for 2-5 minutes as it breaks down the eyelash extension bond.
- After 2-5 minutes, the bond will have been loosened and the lashes can then be removed.
- All excess remover must be washed off thoroughly with water.
- Wipe off any extra remover with a primer or protein remover before applying new lashes.
- Use a lash foam cleanser to ensure the lashes are squeaky clean
For Professional Use Only. Please note that you may be requested to provide proof of eyelash extensions certification after your purchase!
Gets the job done
Gel removers are alright in my opinion, but this gets the job done, definitely prefer cream removers more.