Cream Remover is specially formulated to dissolve the lash glue which will detach eyelash extensions from the natural lashes without causing any damage.
Because of its creamy texture, the chances of it running into your client's eyes are slim.
- Optional: Use a lint free eye pad to place underneath the eyelash extensions. You do not need to tape down the bottom lashes. The eye pad will prevent the cream from touching the sensitive skin under eyes
- Use a lint free applicator or micro swab to apply a small amount of cream remover onto the eyelash extensions
- Let it sit for 5-10 minutes
- Gently wipe off the extensions using a lint free applicator or micro swab
- Do not get the product into the client's eyes
- After removal, rinse off the excess remover and make sure there is no residue remaining
- Use a lash foam cleanser to thoroughly wash off any excess remover before starting a new set
For Professional Use Only. Please note that you may be requested to provide proof of eyelash extensions certification after your purchase!
I love this cream remover! It works amazingly and easy to use. Of you are looking for an amazing remover look no further!
I definitely prefer cream removers over gel, I have used gel removers and personally, they take longer to develop before removing old lash extensions. Cream is gentle.
I believe using the cream is more efficient in the way I'm not using my hands trying to swipe off the lashes. If you swipe too hard it can sting the client, but this can also happen with the gel. I prefer the cream because I can actually see the product on the lashes.